SiGadisBertudung, StyloStall & Bagaholics

Salam/hi.

How are you people doing?  We hope you are in the pink of health to be able to start or keep running your own business. This time, we have another entrepreneur who has taken the chance to upgrade her life, generating her own income. Let's get to know Nadira, how she did that and maybe get inspired to join her in the big fun entrepreneurship world. :D

"I started blogging since 2006, but hadn’t realize that it could be a medium for business since last year. It started during semester break of 2008 when one of my friends was selling shawls online. I wanted to buy from her but the design was so limited. The next day, I went out to look for it myself and accidentally, I found the supplier for the shawls and I was so interested to start a small online shawls business.

 http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs196.snc3/20352_1330746273279_1369664121_924159_7902626_n.jpg
The blogshops' owner; Nadira Nural Azhan.

Using my savings, I started with about 40 pieces of shawls, variety designs and colours. At first, it was hard to promote my blog since it was new and was not well-known, but day by day, people came and interested to buy. They would take 2 to 3 pieces every purchase. Some even follow my blog and until today, I have about 80 followers (including followers without blog account).

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHFiJAIWT2wCg_VAreD5kf0kxbqGmRaXRwEX269EkW_9OgqoAYfnYzLe5nscbRwqRYTbByvTGu9QDdehDP87cWKtk0oMt7xcao94cNa8b_vPLCksA5CSKjBO8pv4073nm-Z1WA-dTkX2w/s320/sigadisbertudung+044.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhujGSAwRZZaYwY7PxsCKzI_LU07-T9CBJyqPs7SqKQhRZxucEhyphenhyphenfZ-zHmJDu2fJAD0v_gaItEOB5v9uYz-DSFjqQdjt_lxXXDUZ3VDsTIxkB1wXELOS99MgwouL9JW7Ybesrf6OyPrIV4/s320/sigadisbertudung+047.jpg
Beautiful shawl designs available at her store.

My first success was that my first batch of shawls was sold out and people were asking for more.stylostall). So, every week, I would go get new stocks of shawls and update them online. Some of my customers also return for more shawls and I’m really glad they all like my shawls. Then, I expanded my business with ladies clothes (

[stylostall+129.jpg]
 One of her great products.

As I love shopping clothes and fashion so much, I really like going out to look for new clothes and would do some research about the latest trend before buying them. Stylostall started a bit slow but now it always got reviewed by fashion reviewer blogs every time new stuff updated. I had also opened my own booth for the first time at UTP Convofair 2009. I got a very small space since I shared the spot with my friends to cut the rent cost.

[bagaholics+046.jpg]
Lots of cool bags sold at her store!

Today, I owned 3 blogshops; sigadisbertudung (shawls), stylostall (ladies clothes) and bagaholics (bags). Next, my aim for my blogshops right now is to get hundreds of followers and become famous fashion lovers. In the future, I wish I could open my own boutique store for real."

Want to know more about this amazing business-passionate girl? Contact her;
SiGadisBertudung: http://sigadisbertudung.blogspot.com
Stylostall: http://stylostall.blogspot.com
Bagaholics: http://bagholics.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails